The aluminum foil pipe is made of aluminum foil and stainless steel.We have a variety of aluminum foil tubes with diameters for your choice.
How to make an aluminum foil pipe
1.Get a large square of aluminum foil and uses for aluminum foil. Take a 12″ square piece of tin foil or aluminum foil .
2.Fold it in half. Fold the square of foil in half, being careful to keep the foil free of wrinkles and tears.
3.Fold it in half again.
4.Create a cone. Roll the square into a tube that is slightly flared at one end (like a very narrow cone).
5.Find the beginning of the bowl.
6.Create the bowl.
7.Add the smokeable material. Insert smoking material of your choice into bowl. You may or may not way to add an aluminum filter before adding in the material.
Specifications of aluminum foil pipe:
1.Full flexible, suitable for medium pressure air conditioning and ventilation system
2.It’s a range of fully flexiblility, easy to connect with ducting
3.Excellent resistance to chemicals
primary competitive advantages of aluminum foil pipe:
1.No need special tools for cutting
2.In case of fire no toxic gas are emitted
3.The product have been successfully tested for fire resistance
4.Can be bent in any direction
Structure: High elastic wire, aluminum foil
Standard Diameter: 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, 16 inches
Standard Length: 3-10M
Temperate range: -30 degree to + 350 degree
Air Velocity: 28m/s
Working Pressure: 250mmAq
Material: Aluminum Foil
Packing: PE Plastic Packing+Carton Packing
Insulated flexible duct made of aluminum foil + pet +steel wire +glass fiber.
Acoustic insulated duct made of aluminum foil + pet + helix steel wire + fiber glass
Apply for low/medium/ high pressure, use for air ventilation in each environment.
Round style, and easy to install oval or round connection.
Fireproofing, at high temperatures or in case of fire, no toxic gas emitted.
Easy to delivery.
Good insulated—heat insulated
Absorb noise—can absorb the noise from the shaking when ventilated
No corrosive—not corrosive the aluminum pipe and metal parts
Durability—not decay, mildew
Applications and benefits:
1. Can be used for exhaust venting bathroom vents, clothes dryers, range hoods, fireplace etc.
2. High resistant to corrosion and micro organisms.
3. High degree of flexibility, which allows it to be easily connected to any desired position, especially where pre-cast ducts would be difficult and costly to be installed and can be bent into any configuration.
4. Quick and economical means of correcting misalignment between systems components.
5. Low friction loss and no air leakage if it’s installed in the right way.
6. Low cost in freight and storage.