What thickness is used for packaging aluminium foil?
Generally, the thickness of packaging aluminium foil is between 0.03mm and 0.1mm.
Due to the full insolation of the packaged goods from the outside light, humidity and gas, the packaged goods are well protected. Especially for the packaging of cooked food, the use of this composite aluminum foil material can ensure that food does not deteriorate for at least one year. Moreover, heating and unpacking are very convenient and popular with consumers.
Aluminum foil has a clean, hygienic and shiny appearance. It can be integrated with many other packaging materials, and the printing effect of the surface of aluminum foil is better than that of other materials. In addition, aluminum foil has the following characteristics:
(1) The surface of aluminium foil is extremely clean, sanitary, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on it.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, which can be directly contacted with food without any health hazards.
(3) Aluminum foil is a odorless and odorless packaging material, which will not make the packaged food have any odor.
(4) If the aluminum foil pans itself is not volatile, the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) Whether at high temperature or low temperature, there is no oil infiltration in aluminum foil.
(6) Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for sunshine products, such as margarine.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. It can also create containers of various shapes at will.
(8) Aluminum foil has high hardness and tension strength, but its tearing strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(9) Aluminum foil itself can not be heated and sealed, so it must be coated with heat-resistant materials, such as PE, in order to be heat-sealed.
(10) Aluminum foil may have adverse reactions when it comes into contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals.