Generally, the thickness of aluminum foil for Packaging is between 0.03 mm and 0.1 mm. This is because the packaged article is sufficiently isolated from the outside light, moisture, gas, etc., so that the package is well protected. Especially for the packaging of retort foods, the use of this composite aluminum foil material can at least guarantee that the food does not deteriorate for more than one year. Moreover, heating and unpacking are very convenient and are very popular among consumers.
This is related to the characteristics of aluminum foil.
Features of packaged aluminum foil:
The aluminum foil has a clean, hygienic and shiny appearance. It can be integrated with many other packaging materials, and the surface of the aluminum foil is better than other materials. In addition, the aluminum foil has the following characteristics:
(1) The surface of the aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material that can be in direct contact with food without any concern that may endanger human health.
(3) Aluminum foil is an odorless and odorless packaging material that does not impart any odor to the packaged food.
(4) If the aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it itself and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) There is no oil penetration of the aluminum foil at high temperatures or at low temperatures.
(6) Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. It can also be used to create containers of various shapes.
(8) The aluminum foil has a large hardness and a large tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so that it is easily torn.
(9) The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed and must be coated with a heat-sensitive material such as pe to be heat-sealed.
(10) When aluminum foil is in contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals, there may be adverse reactions.